sexta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2006

Soundtrack for the broken heart

The other day I spent hours listening to music, trying to find something nice to send to Ro (I try to send him songs that are important to me as often as possible). Suddenly, I realized how difficult it is to find an inspiring song. It's much easier to know which one will be the break up song.

So I woke Lily up to discuss Damien Rice's new album and how I like to think that he, personally, writes an album as soon as he finds out someone will break my heart. Last year, when I lived one of the most surreal romances ever, he wrote me "O" [the letter]. This year, he has just released "9" [the number].

He came to New York last week for a performance at the Hiro Ballroom and is coming back next month to the Beacon Theater. It's Ro's birthday, so I'm trying to find the impossible tickets. Although I've never seen him live, 'cause I now I really can take it I'll try this time.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário